#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,430 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love corona! Corona light is great but to me is just a little less flavorful than corona extra. It's awesome as far as light beers go though.
Very nice light beer with good flavor goes well with chicken, fish, and thin cut steak. I like adding a slice of lime when drinking this beer.
Pretty much my favorite beer at the moment pop a slice of lime in it and I can drink these all day they are refreshing and have a crisp flavor.
One of my favorite beers. Love the light & smooth taste. Not too strong or too weak. It goes along with pretty much any food which is awesome 🍺
Taste great and easy to find love having a cold one after a hard day of work plus it is less calories than the original with all of the flavor
When my husband and I go out to have drinks. I will have a Corona light, this is the only beer that I like. It goes down and has great flavor.
I love this refreshing drink! Especially after a long day of work.i put a lemon in it and it tasted perfect. It definitely was worth buying l.
Love the taste! Not too harsh like other beers I've tried. I prefer liquor over the taste of beer but Corona is def something I would buy more!
One of my favorites beer! I'm not into alcohol too much but this beer is nice and light and it goes great with a lime slice in it. Very tasty!
The flavor of this beer isnt bad, Im not normallu a beer drinker. It did seem to make me feel slightly bloated though, so its not my 1st choice
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos