#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,464 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I LOVE corona, especially in the summer while by the pool or at the beach. Just give me a Corona, a lemon and a little salt and I'm a happy girl!
Great with a lime. Betterwith an orange. Great flavor, full body, ceisp clean flavor. Can be found everywhere. Love the great clean fresh flavor.
My favorite beverage. I love this cold, especially after a hard days work. I think it's more of a summer drink, but I'll drink it all year round.
Need a a beer after a long day of work this is my go to drink. I always have it lemon just cause I don't like the after taste but still enjoy it.
Being from southern California, it's where your day ends. After a long day in the office, a slice of lime and a cold Corona can solve anything!!!
the best beer on the earth, I always drink that beer and make me happy and crazy with my friends, and every friday I spend a lot of money in that
Best beer to drink on a warm summer afternoon. I like mines with lime in it. Great to drink when eating wings or a burger and watching the game.
My all time favorite beer. I drink more then one and not feel bad for calerie cpunt. The taste is amazing tp and doesnt taste like a LIGHT beer.
Add a slice of lime and everything tastes alright. This is not my favorite beer but it is sufficient when I cannot find a claft beer that I want.
This is the only beer that I have tried and actually liked. The cost is also not bad in comparison to others and the product actually taste nice.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos