#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,467 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
You can never go wrong with an ice cold beer. Wether you’re sitting with friends or trying to get over a bad day, corona is always by your side.
Definitely not as hard as the regular corona still light and refreshing on a hot day. Don't forget to add the lime to take the bad spirits away!
I love carona light! It’s a gluten free beer that tastes great! I love it with a little lime- or maybe a lot of lime. It’s the ideal summer beer!
Delicious and refreshing, especially with fresh lime juice. Takes me back to Mexico and vacationing in Playa del Carmen. Yo quiero Corona Light!
So crisp and fresh!! Corona light is jot too hard and is great for a sunny day relaxing on the porch! Corona is the only beer we but and drink!!
Not the first beer I grab on a daily basis but has great flavor. Nice at the beach or by the pool when your grilling out with a lime in it. Yum!
I'm not much of a beer drinker but this one is so light and just right when I have to have a beer. It has a light flavor and isn't too expensive.
The taste is great and doesn’t come off as a light. I love the glass bottle and the price is amazing! Definitely recommend to any of my friends.
For under 100 calories and some good lime, this beer is the perfect drink to refresh on a hot day! This is your go to, but don't forget the lime.
One of my favorite beers. Don't really notice the difference in calories or anything pertaining to it being "light" but still yummy with 2 lines
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos