#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Add a slice of lime and everything tastes alright. This is not my favorite beer but it is sufficient when I cannot find a claft beer that I want.
Delicious and refreshing, especially with fresh lime juice. Takes me back to Mexico and vacationing in Playa del Carmen. Yo quiero Corona Light!
Favorite summer beer of all time!! This beer always makes me feel like I'm on the beach. All I need is a lime and some tacos and I'm good to go.
On a hot day, frozen with some lime it’s refreshing. Not pricey and you can add it to your sausages for amazing sausage sandwiches. Best for bbq
When i drink corona i always drink it with some lime juice, a lime, and salt! Be careful cause the salt will make it fiz out but omg is it good!
This paired with a like and some taco’s make for an amazing night. Plus, I don’t feel bloated after drinking this beer. Buy it almost every week.
Summer time and corona go hand and hand, any beer I will drink during the summer or on vacation! So good! Always my go to beer and will buy again
Oh my. This beer brings back some memories. The gang would meet up at one of the local bars and this was the beer of choice. Ahhh the good times.
Perfect for those summer days. This is another one of my favorites. Don't need to be summer tho to enjoy a nice cold corona. The taste is perfect
It's delicious and tastes the same as the regular but less calories. It is affordable and just as refreshing. It definitely met my expectations.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos