#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,446 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
What can I say about Corona? DELICIOUS on Mexican food nights, hot summer nights out camping or around a bonfire, or just a quiet night at home!
Being from southern California, it's where your day ends. After a long day in the office, a slice of lime and a cold Corona can solve anything!!!
Love to drink Coronas in the summer by my pool with a lime! They are crisp and not too heavy. Always great when grilling or dips and salty chips.
My favorite summer beer! I can only drink these with a lime though! They are a bit pricey so these are only on occasion but I love for holidays.
This beer is good, I always drink it with a lime or a green olive and a pinch of salt. I don't care for regular corona, but like light and extra.
I’m not a huge beer drinker but when I do, I go to Corona light with a lime. It’s not too heavy and perfect for sitting out, relaxing in the sun!
I'm a Corona drinker so this is right up my alley. It tastes the same as the original to me. I'm not sure where the difference was supposed to be
This a great light beer. One of my favorites to get! it is fair priced and has a great taste. I always know what to expect when I get this beer.
I love the corona lites. They have the same great smooth taste at half the calories! I love to pair it with a lime and even some tajin at times!
Lime, chips, salsa, guacamole— perfect mix. Great for hot days at the ballpark— love the smaller mouth opening and the Long and skinny bottle :)
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos