#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,669 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona light is so refreshing and a good alternative to regular beer. I love dropping a like in it and it’s like I’m drinking a refreshing beverage
This is a great tasting beer and when you add that slice of lime omg it is out of this world! I don't drink it often but I really do love this beer
I’m not big on beer. However, I find Corona light to be very refreshing on hot days. It also compliments a light dinner of fish tacos very nicely.
One of my all time favorite beers. So refreshing in the summer. I love that it comes in a can version as well. Definitely a crowd pleaser as well.
This is my go to beer. It has a great flavor and fewer calories than other brands. It has a distinct taste and is great with a fresh slice of lime.
This is my favorite beer because it is light but doesn't skimp on authentic flavor. It is perfect for cooking, drinking, and even cocktail making!
Corona is my favorite type of beer brand. I’m not a big beer drinker but I just like the taste of corona especially when you add a nice lime to it
This would probably be my third choice for beer. If I put about 3 limes In it, and a pinch of salt it fast perfect. Similar feels to a margarita!!
Q & A
I like my corona with lime or without, but I also put a little bit of salt in it. Have you try it with salt and lime yet or with just salt?
What is the difference between this and the regular corona?
Is Corona Light worth saving the calories or should I go with full throttle Corona?
I have been searching for a beer for a awhile now. is this beer any good?
I love coronas but have never tried the corona lights... can you tell the difference and is there a difference in price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos