#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is the only beer that I have tried and actually liked. The cost is also not bad in comparison to others and the product actually taste nice.
For under 100 calories and some good lime, this beer is the perfect drink to refresh on a hot day! This is your go to, but don't forget the lime.
A corona with lime is the perfect summer beer. It’s refreshing and light and if you throw a lime in the citrus compliments the flavor perfectly.
I'm not much of a beer drinker but this one is so light and just right when I have to have a beer. It has a light flavor and isn't too expensive.
This is my favorite beer! Rub some lime and salt around the next, put your lime in the beer, PERFECTION. It's my go to at home and while I'm out!
I am not not best person to judge this bear as my beverage tastes are not expert. However I never noticed a difference between regular and light.
I had this beer once and it was disgusting. Very watered down and wretched. It made me sick to my stomach and I will not be buying this again.
I love the corona lites. They have the same great smooth taste at half the calories! I love to pair it with a lime and even some tajin at times!
Best beer to drink on a warm summer afternoon. I like mines with lime in it. Great to drink when eating wings or a burger and watching the game.
This is my goto when ever I am grilling out during the summer and taking a dip in the pool. lime and a Corona with a Medium T-bone. Perfect combo
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos