#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,487 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is a very tasty beer! Although it's a light beer, has a full body taste. It's great all round, but I especially love it in the warmer weather.
The best cerveza. Has a nice thick but good taste. My go to when I want a nice crisp beer. I love Corona. Is paired well with some nachos and queso
It's one of my boyfriend's favorites. It doesn't upset his stomach like most beers do so he can drink more of it and have a good time with friends
This is ok. I definitely prefer the extra one more. This one has more of a bitter after taste in my opinion. Not a bad beer though compared to some
My favorite beer I love it doesn’t give me a hangover it’s good for any occasion. I like to add a shot of patron and lemon juice to mine. Recommend
I’m not a beer drinker at all but I love this it’s very light refreshing and with a lime soooo good love reaching for one when we have pizza night
This is my go to beer. It has a great flavor and fewer calories than other brands. It has a distinct taste and is great with a fresh slice of lime.
This is a great light beer that reminds me of summer. Though I do prefer the regular Corona, this is a one of the few light beers that I do like.
Such a great tasting light beer AND it's low on the calories. Squeeze in a little bit of lime and you have a wonderful tasting beer to relax with.
Perfect summer time beer. Goes great with a lime but if you are in a pinch or out f the house, a little bit of lime juice is a great addition too!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos