#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,496 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona in general is so easy to drink. Light beers are usually tasteless to me but this one doesn't disappoint. It doesn't taste like a light beer.
Corona light is so refreshing and a good alternative to regular beer. I love dropping a like in it and it’s like I’m drinking a refreshing beverage
When you know you've had a long day and an early morning and dream of a beach vacation--Just add lemon and salt. Light and refreshing. Good to go!
Very smooth with a nice light buzz to release stress and chill. Good for social gatherings. Maybe 4 or 5 to get on the right foot in the community.
Love love love... i like the taste when is cold is awesome.... it doesn't have much alcohol but its enough for me to make me tipsy and feel good...
A good Mexican beer. It’s refreshing and light, good choice for summer. It’s cheap and it compares well to other beers within the same price range.
With a nice juicy lime and salt on the rim! Great to quench your thirst! Nice and crisp and isn't expensive at all. Can even be put in a Margarita!
It's one of my boyfriend's favorites. It doesn't upset his stomach like most beers do so he can drink more of it and have a good time with friends
I am a big fan of Corona.Always have been.I like their Corona light.You can drink with out worrying about the calories.It is a great tasting beer!!
Love, love, love with lime or lemon. Preferably lime but always refreshing and good tasting. Highly recvomend plus they have some good commercials.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos