#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,466 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
It's one of my favorite beers and more if I drink with 🍋 inside! I really like the flavor and I can drink more than one because it's not too strong
A pretty decent lighter beer. There are plenty of other beers I would prefer over corona but if you add a lime and some salt... it’s pretty tasty.
If you want a corona with out the calories you should give this a try!! It's of course not the same as original but it's extremely close in flavor
Not my favorite import beer. I prefer dos equis over corona light for sure. Usually priced a little higher than your typical domestic drafts.
I'm not a much of beer drinker but an ice cold Corona on a hot summer day is very refreshing. This is the only beer I actually will buy and drink.
love it for those hot summer days!!! throw in a lime and it's perfection!! one of those beers almost everyone loves, so it's easy to have on hand.
One of my favorite beers! Has a great light flavor and goes very well with lime or citrus in general. I highly recommend this to any beer drinker!
Nothing says summer like a Corona with lime!! The perfect beer to stock in the cooler while laying at the beach, just don't forget your cut limes!!
Corona Light is a great summer beer. It’s great with a lime. It’s delicious and I will buy it again. I was a repeat customer. It’s also affordable.
I can do a Little Corona it's pretty good with a little lime or lemon deafly like to mix it with drinks in a margarita but deafly recommend trying
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos