#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,465 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
A great beer to have with your Spanish meal. It taste great with a lime. It's great for parties. It taste great for the price and a goodsummer beer.
Perfect for a summer day ❤️ I love corona with lime, it’s a great price and I love adding it into a frozen limeaid for a frosty beverage! It’s delish
Love this beer. Great for summer (duh) and really is so much better with a lime. I love the value packs and these never stay in the fridge for long!
Corona isn't my favorite beer but I like a nice light beer in the summer when tailgating or by the pool it's refreshing and cheap I would buy again!
This is good to drink while eating Mexican food. It's light and tasty and doesn't overpower the taste. That's really the only time I drink it though.
Corona paired with a lime tastes great! Drinking a Corona reminds me of being on a beach in Mexico. Corona is one of the only beers I enjoy drinking.
Corona with a lemon wedge... Add some taco,... Life is good! My favorite pic for a light beer for a bbq or beach day. Taste better with Lemon though.
Corona light is my favorite beer so far I always have plenty of limes handy. Corona is a smooth light beer that tastes awesome. Goes with anything.
Corona with a slice of lime in the bottle is a very refreshing drink ! We love to have this when we go out for a meal a light beer in taste and color
When Mexican food is on the menu, you can bet a Corona will be on the table next to it. Add a twist of lime and you are all set for a crisp drink!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos