#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,473 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Not one of my favorite beers to drink, but does the job in a pinch. It's refreshing on a hot day, and something I prefer to take to parties with me.
It's a good party beer. it definitely tastes better with a piece of lime in it. I didn't really notice the difference between the extra and the light
This is mine and all my girlfriends drink of choice! Every girls night includes Corona light! You just can't go wrong. Love adding lime wedges to it!
Pretty good kind of beer, even if I'm from Germany and we have definitely better beer but Corona is fine too. I would tell other to order or buy it.
Corona will always be my favorite beer because its a light ale andvi love that it tastes a little watered down so that it gives you less beer taste.
Corona is fine to have one or two. It goes well with Mexican food, but the fake limey flavor is too much. It leaves a weird taste in my mouth.
Corona is great especially during the summer. I love it with some salt and lime.. I really prefer the bottles over the can but overall a great beer.
Not quite as good as corona extra. I'm not sure why but this version leaves something to be desired. It's still better than most light beers though.
Who doesn't love a Corona? Light, crisp, refreshing and delicious. Perfect for a day at the beach or a night out. Don't forget to drink with a lime!!
Están deliciosas estás cervezas para pasar un rato agradable en compañía de los amigos, el precio es muy accesible, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos