#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,473 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect way to end a long day! Nice cool Carona. Light and crisp taste with just the right punch. We have been drinking this in our family for years!
I get heartburn from drinking beer and this is the only beer that does not give me heart burn. It is smooth and grey tasting. Don't forget the lime.
This really the only beer I am joy I like the flavor... and they’re not too expensive. I can drink these with the lemon and a lime or just by itself
Not my favorite but I have friends that prefer this over any other brand of beer. Most drink with a lime and usually enjoy it, just not my favorite.
This brew is so refreshing and it's a must to serve with a lime! It's slightly bitter at the finish but really friendly to beer drinkers of all kinds
You cant go wrong with a nice and cold Corona with a lime and a dash of salt, super refrrshinh and very tasty, ive used it to make micheladas as well
On a hot day, a cold Corona Light is perfectly refreshing. It's non offensive taste is great for a non beer drinker. It makes a nice shandy mix too.
Not too bitter,or tough to drink. Pairs easily with assorted meats and bbq chicken. I’m not a fan of fear but if I had to chose this would be my pick
My summertime beer! Pairs great as always with a lime or a few shakes of old bay. Be sure to have a bottle opener around! Not to pricey either.
My go to beer. Light in taste and flavor. Taste great with a variety of foods. Reasonably priced and great quality. Always better with a lime inside.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos