#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,454 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is good to drink while eating Mexican food. It's light and tasty and doesn't overpower the taste. That's really the only time I drink it though.
My summertime beer! Pairs great as always with a lime or a few shakes of old bay. Be sure to have a bottle opener around! Not to pricey either.
With lemon is great the taste of this beer is good is not great but i like it when im with my friends in the beach or stuff like that this beer is ok
Perfect way to end a long day! Nice cool Carona. Light and crisp taste with just the right punch. We have been drinking this in our family for years!
Corona with a lemon wedge... Add some taco,... Life is good! My favorite pic for a light beer for a bbq or beach day. Taste better with Lemon though.
Our buddy! We like beers and nuts. I am actually missing it now. When it is not cold, it tastes bitter. They also have this little bottle. Coronita?
Corona light is one of my favorite alcoholic drinks. One will give you a little buzz. I like making micheladas with the corona light it’s delicious.
This is my everyday go to delish refreshing drink. With a lime, yummy light and guilt free. The lime is super necessary in my favorite beer. Drink up
Perfect for a summer day ❤️ I love corona with lime, it’s a great price and I love adding it into a frozen limeaid for a frosty beverage! It’s delish
I am gluten free and this is gluten reduced! It’s so refreshing and inexpensive and corona also packages in a can which is so helpful for pool days!!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos