#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,492 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I mean come on, what is better than corona with a slice of lime on the top of the bottle on a hot summer day! This is definitely my go to summer beer!
Love this beer. Especially when I am on a diet. Lower calorie than most and tasty. Very affordable. Most liquor stores carry it. Delicious. Try it out.
Love this liquor great taste, affordable price, comes in many great flavors that are so fun to mix up! Been buying this for years, it’s a great value!
What’s better in the summer than corona and lime? Not much! Always so refreshing! Every time I’m at a party and here’s corona it’s always a great time!
fd f vf vv v v vc c c c c cv v v vc v v v v vv v v v v vv d sds s s s s d d s s s sd sd sd d sdd sd sd s ds s sd ssddsdsds s sd ds sd sd sd ds ds ds ds
I love Corona. It's really smooth. This is the only beer that I drink when I do drink. I always like to add a lime to mine to give it something extra.
I prefer Corona Light over regular Corona. It has a really light and refreshing taste and less calories. Great with a little lime. Perfect for summer!
I love getting a nice cold Corona with a slice of lime! Great flavor! I like that we can get it at our local grocery store, ita not diffocult to find.
It's almost like they hire a factory of people to piss in a bottle and package it up. It's undrinkable, and the aftertaste it leaves is just...blehhhh.
This is my favored light beer over other, seemingly, watered down competitors. It is light yet full of flavor. I especially like it with a lime wedge.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos