#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,414 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Im not a big fan however i don't like bud either so that might be the issue. i have even tried the lime thing and just cant bring myself to pay for it
This is my favored light beer over other, seemingly, watered down competitors. It is light yet full of flavor. I especially like it with a lime wedge.
Not my favorite beer but I will drink it. It’s light in flavor ! They’re affordable and I would drink them again if I was feeling a light lime flavor .
Love this beer. Especially when I am on a diet. Lower calorie than most and tasty. Very affordable. Most liquor stores carry it. Delicious. Try it out.
My go to margarita mix in! There’s just nothing like a Corona; there very nicely made with a blend of several flavors that will leave you wanting more!
I’m not a beer connoisseur to be honest, but it’s pretty good. The price isn’t bad, and it doesn’t give you a headache if you drink 7 of them in a row.
the summer beer of choice. Great for enjoying while playing sand volleyball and relaxing at the beach. Not too filling, so it's great for the girls too
Corona is a special treat for me in the hot months. It beats its alternatives by a long shot! It is affordable and allows us to enjoy it without guilt
This beer is great with salt and lime. Perfect flavor and super tasty. I get it a lot. They have different sizes. I bought them at liquor store by me.
Great light beer. Low on calories. Goes great with anything. Refreshing, and crisp. Perfect on a hot day, doing yard work, or simply enjoying yourself.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos