BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Im not a big fan however i don't like bud either so that might be the issue. i have even tried the lime thing and just cant bring myself to pay for it
Carmen M.
Cortez
This is my favored light beer over other, seemingly, watered down competitors. It is light yet full of flavor. I especially like it with a lime wedge.
Sage B.
Not my favorite beer but I will drink it. It’s light in flavor ! They’re affordable and I would drink them again if I was feeling a light lime flavor .
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Love this beer. Especially when I am on a diet. Lower calorie than most and tasty. Very affordable. Most liquor stores carry it. Delicious. Try it out.
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
My go to margarita mix in! There’s just nothing like a Corona; there very nicely made with a blend of several flavors that will leave you wanting more!
julie b.
Moreno Valley, CA
I’m not a beer connoisseur to be honest, but it’s pretty good. The price isn’t bad, and it doesn’t give you a headache if you drink 7 of them in a row.
Ally B.
Longmont, CO
the summer beer of choice. Great for enjoying while playing sand volleyball and relaxing at the beach. Not too filling, so it's great for the girls too
Madison M.
Corona is a special treat for me in the hot months. It beats its alternatives by a long shot! It is affordable and allows us to enjoy it without guilt
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
This beer is great with salt and lime. Perfect flavor and super tasty. I get it a lot. They have different sizes. I bought them at liquor store by me.
stephanie m.
United States- Tennessee
Great light beer. Low on calories. Goes great with anything. Refreshing, and crisp. Perfect on a hot day, doing yard work, or simply enjoying yourself.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?