#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,431 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This beer is great with salt and lime. Perfect flavor and super tasty. I get it a lot. They have different sizes. I bought them at liquor store by me.
Corona is the best beer in the world! It's great tasting and the only beer I currently purchase. Great price, great taste and it's great for functions.
Not my favorite beer but I will drink it. It’s light in flavor ! They’re affordable and I would drink them again if I was feeling a light lime flavor .
Not a fan of light beer. Tried it a couple times, pricing is okay. Definitely tastes better with lime but overall not my taste. Tried it once or twice.
the summer beer of choice. Great for enjoying while playing sand volleyball and relaxing at the beach. Not too filling, so it's great for the girls too
I love myself some Corona Try to keep a case in my fridge when ever I get the urge for it....and when I wanna have a night cap after I put kids to bed.
My go to margarita mix in! There’s just nothing like a Corona; there very nicely made with a blend of several flavors that will leave you wanting more!
I mean come on, what is better than corona with a slice of lime on the top of the bottle on a hot summer day! This is definitely my go to summer beer!
The only beer ill ever like enough to drink im not really a beer drinker but i love the taste of Corona and being that it comes in light is even better
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos