#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I have Avery sensitive stomach so I very rarely get to consume spirits. I have found that the cosine light & Premier go down very well & dont leave my feeling full or nauseated. The taste is absolutely superb. Smooth & crisp and refreshing. I never forget my lime!
Anyone else get their thumb stuck in the bottle trying to infuse the beer with your lime wedge? It can’t be just me! Ok but it is very refreshing and light and paired perfectly with some tacosssss
Besides another beer this is my top favorite. So so light and airy. The lime adds a extra flavor and I put in a little salt. It goes really well all together. I tell everyone about this product and tell them to try it. I think they are also very affordable.
The only reason I gave this 3 stars is because I am not much of a beer drinker:( however, Corona light isn’t the least gross and I like to put a few limes in it to even lesson the flavor.
A great refreshing beer especially on a hot summer day! It has a great flavor with both full flavor and light. It's only a very small amount higher than its competitors but worth it hence I am a repeating consumer. I would highly recommend this beverage.
I’m not a huge beer person but I find unless I mix this beer with lime it’s just not that great! It has a very intense flavor for something that’s supposed to be considered a light beer. I won’t repurchase. I would recommend choosing another beer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos