BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Sheena N Lewayne B.
Boaz
I have Avery sensitive stomach so I very rarely get to consume spirits. I have found that the cosine light & Premier go down very well & dont leave my feeling full or nauseated. The taste is absolutely superb. Smooth & crisp and refreshing. I never forget my lime!
sᴀʙʟᴇ ʀ.
Lake Charles, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am definitely more of a light beer kind of person. Not because of the calories, I just like the taste better. Corona on its own is like a 2 and a half, but with limes and beer salt definitely a 4.5!
Nikki P.
Pasadena, MD
Anyone else get their thumb stuck in the bottle trying to infuse the beer with your lime wedge? It can’t be just me! Ok but it is very refreshing and light and paired perfectly with some tacosssss
Iris L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is light and refreshing. It is not a heavy beer, you can enjoy with your friends without worrying that you are going to get drunk easily, or if you are just thirsty it’s perfect for that
Heather C.
Besides another beer this is my top favorite. So so light and airy. The lime adds a extra flavor and I put in a little salt. It goes really well all together. I tell everyone about this product and tell them to try it. I think they are also very affordable.
Roxanna G.
Fresno
Purchased at: Target
I love micheladas with these babies right here because even tho there light ! They tease just a good as the extra I feel! I don't get all bloated with these that's much !! Love corona ❤️😘
Sarah G.
The only reason I gave this 3 stars is because I am not much of a beer drinker:( however, Corona light isn’t the least gross and I like to put a few limes in it to even lesson the flavor.
August R.
Evansville
A great refreshing beer especially on a hot summer day! It has a great flavor with both full flavor and light. It's only a very small amount higher than its competitors but worth it hence I am a repeating consumer. I would highly recommend this beverage.
Caitlin F.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Target
With a slice of lime this is a great, light summer beer. It’s very refreshing. I don’t necessarily reach for it during the winter and it’s not my favorite. But it’s good and dependable.
maci b.
Helena, AL
I’m not a huge beer person but I find unless I mix this beer with lime it’s just not that great! It has a very intense flavor for something that’s supposed to be considered a light beer. I won’t repurchase. I would recommend choosing another beer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?