BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I didn't think this would taste as good the original corona but it really does. If you are looking for a great tasting light beer then this is the one!
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the tatse of Corona and the light is just as great without all the calories in it. This product is great with grilled foods or just hanging out.
Joseph H.
Bakersfield, CA
Yaaaaaaas I love this beer it's amazing omg ..I'm legal to drink 😥..yaaaas I purchase this Beer every time I have a party ..it's really great with lime
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Not a very big fan of corona. But if there nothing eles but corona then I would drink . I think it's nothing but water and if it has werid after taste
Katelyn H.
Milton
Corona Light is my second favorite beer. If I am going to a Mexican restaurant I will always have a Corona Light. Especially good with a slice of lime.
Paula D.
Westland, MI
Cornoa Light is freshing without alot of calories, also good mixes with tequila and Limeade for Margaritas. Good for any occasion and any time of year.
Claudia P.
Montebello, CA
The taste is amazing with less the calories. I usually have mine with a hint of lime and a hint of salt. Delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day.
DeAnna W.
Knoxville, TN
This is great light beer. This is a nice beer to have on summer days. I always pair this beer with a lime and that makes it top notch! Love this beer!!
Aysha A.
Wyomissing, PA
I mean come on, what is better than corona with a slice of lime on the top of the bottle on a hot summer day! This is definitely my go to summer beer!
Liz V.
I'm a big fan of beer and one of my go to beers is a Corona Light. I love how refreshing it is paired with tacos and chips and salsa during the summer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?