#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,484 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Light go-to beer while out at a bar, relaxing at home, or grilling outside. Great for anytime with a crisp and fresh taste. Add a lime and it's a party!
Corona light is one of my favorite Mexican beers. Paired with a lime of course. If your having a party you definitely need to buy Corona Light and Tecate
I love beer with a citrus twist, so this beer with a lime wedge is everything! The taste and flavor is amazing and it is so quenching. I love this beer.
Always get Beach vibes when I drink these. Add a lime for some extra flavor. Great taste and crisp beer. Add some salt as well. Easy to find. Great price
Nothing is better than an ice cold Corona Light with a twist of lime and a dash of salt on a hot summer's day to refresh you. Always great with a tacos.
My drink of choice when I am by the pool. It is always great with a lime in it. Since it is their light beer I don't feel very guilty about the calories.
I just got back from a vacation at the beach and this was my favorite beer of the week! It's so light and refreshing! A lime is always a nice addition :)
What else can I say about Corona except for the fact it's one of the best beers for a hot summer day, out grilling carne asada and swimming. Best. Times.
I love Corona Light beer!!! I've been drinking Corona Light for many, many years now. I always take a cooler full of Corona Light when we go to parties.
I usually get regular Corona, but this one is good too. Corona is light and smooth, and perfect with some lime! I agree with others, perfect beach beer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos