BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Jessica L.
Light go-to beer while out at a bar, relaxing at home, or grilling outside. Great for anytime with a crisp and fresh taste. Add a lime and it's a party!
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Corona light is one of my favorite Mexican beers. Paired with a lime of course. If your having a party you definitely need to buy Corona Light and Tecate
Rebecca D.
Charleston, SC
I love beer with a citrus twist, so this beer with a lime wedge is everything! The taste and flavor is amazing and it is so quenching. I love this beer.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Always get Beach vibes when I drink these. Add a lime for some extra flavor. Great taste and crisp beer. Add some salt as well. Easy to find. Great price
Monica S.
Menifee, CA
Nothing is better than an ice cold Corona Light with a twist of lime and a dash of salt on a hot summer's day to refresh you. Always great with a tacos.
Courtney I.
Weldon Spring, MO
My drink of choice when I am by the pool. It is always great with a lime in it. Since it is their light beer I don't feel very guilty about the calories.
Lindsay L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I just got back from a vacation at the beach and this was my favorite beer of the week! It's so light and refreshing! A lime is always a nice addition :)
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What else can I say about Corona except for the fact it's one of the best beers for a hot summer day, out grilling carne asada and swimming. Best. Times.
Louana B.
Kingman
I love Corona Light beer!!! I've been drinking Corona Light for many, many years now. I always take a cooler full of Corona Light when we go to parties.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I usually get regular Corona, but this one is good too. Corona is light and smooth, and perfect with some lime! I agree with others, perfect beach beer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?