#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,480 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
The perfect drink for a hot summer day. Especially when you add a lime in it. Very refreshing and doesn't make me super bloated/full. Love love love this
Always a favorite whenever I have a party and now their premier has become a staple in our household. We don’t drink much, but when we do we grab Corona.
You can never go wrong with a corona. It has a great light taste to it but refreshing. price is reasonable. but its a great beer that everyone will love
Absolutely one of my favorites! Love the crisp light taste and the fact that its in a glass bottle is even better!. Not very popular in my area though...
This tastes amazing with a wedge of lime! This is my go-to beer for barbeques. I love eating chips and dip while I drink it, it's a winning combination.
Corona is a must with a shot of Limon in the top of the bottle. Great party beer, its smooth and light. If your looking for a light beer this is the one.
My favorite beer! Reminds me of vacationing on a beautiful island! Sun tanned skin, ocean breeze, smell of salt Walter in the air and an ice cold Corona
Add a little lime and ya feeling fine. Incredible summer time beer and if you can’t make it to the beach this beer will make you feel like you’re there!
I didn't like the bitter aftertaste when I gave it a couple of tries with or without lemon or limes. It just falls way short of what I thought it would.
What can I say?! I love beer. I love trying new ones whenever I get the chance. Light or dark. I don’t mind at all. I love all of the different flavors.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos