#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,473 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Always quenches my thirst. Taste best with a lime. Sometimes I’ll change it up a bit and make a bloody beer. This goes with pretty much every kind of food
Perfect for a summer day, refreshing and perfectly paired with a lime wedge. I’m not the biggest beer drinker, but when I see a Corona, I always grab one!
The perfect porch sitting drink! Cool, crisp, ahh! Can’t get much better than that! I love how it’s a social beer that doesn’t make you make poor decisions
This is a lighter alternative to the regular corona. Very smooth, and the taste is great. Always have around when entertaining...and don't forget the lime!
I'm not a big beer drinker, but when I do feel like a beer, I choose Corona. It doesn't taste bitter like other beers, which makes it easy for me to drink.
Really light and delicious with some salt and a lime. One of the best summer beers there are in my opinion. Has a very light taste and is not very grainy!
My beach beer. Nothing tastes better than a Corona with lime sitting in a lawn chair seaside. The light just makes this experience so much more refreshing.
This is my favorite beer for summer and spring. I use the bottles at home with a lime wedge...yummy! I wish they made Corona LIGHT in cans for the beach.
I’m honestly not the biggest fan of beer. I’m a liquor girl but i could definitely chill in the summer with Corona light with lime! Crispy and delicious!
I love corona! Especially with a lime. Super refreshing and very light which I love so I don’t feel bloated and full like I do sometimes with other beers
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos