BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Abby Z.
Pequea, PA
I'm not a big beer drinker, but when I do feel like a beer, I choose Corona. It doesn't taste bitter like other beers, which makes it easy for me to drink.
Zugeiri O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Coronas are life. They are so delish with some lime in the summer all nice and cold and they go great with carne asada tacos yummmm Corona beer is summer!
SA H.
Wichita, KS
We are big beer drinkers in our house! Love the packaging and the taste! Get beer to grab after a long day or during a hot summer night. Reasonably priced.
Nadia M.
Blairsville
Best one !!! A sunny day or a long day after work !!! A corona is amazing !! I love it with lemon and salt n sometimes to be fancy I made my own margarona
Mayanna H.
Jacksonville, FL
Corona is iconic because it is delicious and light. Always a good choice not heavy at all it is later then one of its competitors. It is also priced right!
Alex P.
Jacksonville
Overall the beers this is the only one that I really like and drink the most si ve it's not that bitter, I also like to add a little piece of lime to it😆😊
Petros B.
Glenview , IL
If you're trying to drink something light with a lemon goes great with any food especially pizza. Summertime beer and something to throw back with friends.
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is smooth, and has a good flavor. Definitely got the job done! After a few beers, I was feeling great. Can't really ask for much more then that.
Katie M.
Newtown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona is the best summer beer! So light refreshing and tasty. Goes good with almost every meal. It is delicious and always a common favorite at parties
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This tastes amazing with a wedge of lime! This is my go-to beer for barbeques. I love eating chips and dip while I drink it, it's a winning combination.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?