BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Joann X.
A corona and a lime is the definition of backyard summer bbq's. Its great that this lighter version is available and that it still has the same great taste.
Monica C.
united state
I buy it for my husband who is diabetic but likes to drink a beer every so often, it is soft and light when passing, it has less alcohol and it is refreshing
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite summer beer! Nothing is as refreshing then a bottle of corona light with a lime wedge! Push the wedge into the bottle and voila! Sipping heaven!
Samantha H.
Great beer during the summer! On the beach nice and cold! I love it! Great price for a good quality beer! Has great flavor especially when mixed with a lime!
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
Corona is my ALL TIME FAVORITE BEER, add a slice of lime or lemon and you are good to go, with such a light taste it goes down smooth with a amazing flavor.
Beth K.
Saint Paul, MN
Drank Corona Light in Mexico!! It was light but flavorful, didn't need any added flavor (lime or lemon). Didn't give me the "full" feeling beer usually does.
Violet T.
Los Angeles, CA
Corona Light is Ok.. just ok.. I prefer bud light beer over this but all my guy friends like Corona. either way I will drink it if bud light is not available
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Love it! Add a slice of lime and it's a great, light, refreshing beer. It goes well with lots of foods and is served at lots of bars so it's often an option.
Lisa W.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Whenever the weather turns nice I always start craving Corona Light. It's a great beer to enjoy while picnicing, or on the beach. Very refreshing and light.
Rachel M.
Bloomington, IN
Corona is the perfect beer for a an easy going night to enjoy grilling out with your friends. It is crisp and refreshing. Add a lime and it gets even better!
Cirea C.
Toledo
I’d this better with a lime or lemon or both??
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is Corona your all time favorite beer? If not, then what?
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's the taste difference between this and regular corona?
Bianca A.
Halfmoon, NY
The best BBQ drink ever!!!!!! Even tho it makes me burp a lot but it is soooo refreshing.
Nathalia D.