BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Joann X.
A corona and a lime is the definition of backyard summer bbq's. Its great that this lighter version is available and that it still has the same great taste.
Jasmine S.
Joplin
This is the only beer I drink! If I ever have a cold one with the girls, or I just need to wind down, this is my go to! If you haven’t tried it, try it now!
Steve G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Corona is a brand that I have been happily drinking for over 10 years. Corona light is even better. It is smooth and refreshing and I love the taste so much.
Monica C.
united state
I buy it for my husband who is diabetic but likes to drink a beer every so often, it is soft and light when passing, it has less alcohol and it is refreshing
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
Corona is my ALL TIME FAVORITE BEER, add a slice of lime or lemon and you are good to go, with such a light taste it goes down smooth with a amazing flavor.
Beth K.
Saint Paul, MN
Drank Corona Light in Mexico!! It was light but flavorful, didn't need any added flavor (lime or lemon). Didn't give me the "full" feeling beer usually does.
Meredith R.
Mobile
I enjoy the taste but it doesn't matter how many I drink, I never get a buzz. The best addition is with a quarter like squeezed in to it and salt on the rim.
Rachel M.
Bloomington, IN
Corona is the perfect beer for a an easy going night to enjoy grilling out with your friends. It is crisp and refreshing. Add a lime and it gets even better!
Violet T.
Los Angeles, CA
Corona Light is Ok.. just ok.. I prefer bud light beer over this but all my guy friends like Corona. either way I will drink it if bud light is not available
Lucia K.
Williamstown , NJ
Corona light with a lime is just a perfect drink all around, its not hoppy and it's not heavy tasting! It makes you feel like your thirst is being quenched!
Mayra G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Que es la diferencia entre la regular y esta!?
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Who else feels wrong while drinking these not on a beach?
Mario D.
Denver, CO
When you drink coronas, is it to relax or are you just counting the calories you chug down?? RELAX
Gina F.
CUYAHOGA FLS, OH
What's the calorie difference between Corona Light and regular Corona? Is there an obvious taste difference? I've never tried regular Corona.
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Are there any other beer that taste like this