#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,692 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
A corona and a lime is the definition of backyard summer bbq's. Its great that this lighter version is available and that it still has the same great taste.
This is the only beer I drink! If I ever have a cold one with the girls, or I just need to wind down, this is my go to! If you haven’t tried it, try it now!
Corona is a brand that I have been happily drinking for over 10 years. Corona light is even better. It is smooth and refreshing and I love the taste so much.
I buy it for my husband who is diabetic but likes to drink a beer every so often, it is soft and light when passing, it has less alcohol and it is refreshing
Corona is my ALL TIME FAVORITE BEER, add a slice of lime or lemon and you are good to go, with such a light taste it goes down smooth with a amazing flavor.
Drank Corona Light in Mexico!! It was light but flavorful, didn't need any added flavor (lime or lemon). Didn't give me the "full" feeling beer usually does.
I enjoy the taste but it doesn't matter how many I drink, I never get a buzz. The best addition is with a quarter like squeezed in to it and salt on the rim.
Corona is the perfect beer for a an easy going night to enjoy grilling out with your friends. It is crisp and refreshing. Add a lime and it gets even better!
Corona Light is Ok.. just ok.. I prefer bud light beer over this but all my guy friends like Corona. either way I will drink it if bud light is not available
Corona light with a lime is just a perfect drink all around, its not hoppy and it's not heavy tasting! It makes you feel like your thirst is being quenched!
Q & A
Que es la diferencia entre la regular y esta!?
Who else feels wrong while drinking these not on a beach?
When you drink coronas, is it to relax or are you just counting the calories you chug down?? RELAX
What's the calorie difference between Corona Light and regular Corona? Is there an obvious taste difference? I've never tried regular Corona.
Are there any other beer that taste like this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos