#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,430 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I’m not really a beer fan...but if that’s my only choice I always go for a corona light with a lime...it has a nice light crisp taste that goes down easily
I'm not sure why they stock us with the light because 99.9999999% people want the extra. We have kept the same case of light in stock for quite some time.
Always quenches my thirst. Taste best with a lime. Sometimes I’ll change it up a bit and make a bloody beer. This goes with pretty much every kind of food
These are my favorite beers I have ever tried. I'm constanty with one anytime I go to the beach, pool, or outdoor barbeque! It's got a great smooth taste.
I bought these once and wouldn't buy again. They taste like skunked beer to me. My husband loves them though so I suppose it's just a personal preference.
Such a great beer. Corona is my go to beer! More of a corona extra person but not a big deal.. I still drink both.. Love the taste especially with a lime.
I’m not a big beer drinker but corona light it’s smooth and citrusy and lovely. It was the first legal beer I ever had and honestly pretty darn refreshing.
I love this beer, it is great with lime. I only had it with lime. They should offer it in lime flavor than people wouldn't have spend extra money on limes
The best !!! I'm very light weight even with beer, but this gives me the slightest buzz without feeling drunk. I always ask for this when drinking socially
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos