#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,455 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona light is the absolute summer beer. It tastes best with a lime and when the beer is really cold. Enjoy at the beach or the pool for optimal relaxation.
I love Corona light! I can just kick back with one and pretend I'm on the beach somewhere. Definitely get the bottle, the can give it a metal taste (blah).
For tacontuesdays when I'm at my favorite Mexican joint -- Amish a lime down the neck and sip away -- best when the weather outside is hot, gross and sweaty!
Add a lime and I feel like this is the perfect vacation beer. I don’t regularly drink this unless it’s summer or I’m on vacation somewhere sunny and beachy.
Corona Light is a really great low calorie, high flavored beer option! Especially when paired with a lime, it's super refreshing and is a staple year round!
Corona is a brand that I have been happily drinking for over 10 years. Corona light is even better. It is smooth and refreshing and I love the taste so much.
Great alternative to Corona Extra for those watching their figure coming in at only 99 calories and 5 grams of carbs!Smooth taste with a light crisp finish.
My husband really likes these. He doesn’t drink beer too often but when he does, this is one of the beers he will drink. He says it is good after a long day!
A great summertime beer that’s light and refreshing. I️ always add a lot of lime juice to it and it makes it even better. It has a super potent smell though!
Great beer during the summer! On the beach nice and cold! I love it! Great price for a good quality beer! Has great flavor especially when mixed with a lime!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos