BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Jennifer S.
Hoboken
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona light is the absolute summer beer. It tastes best with a lime and when the beer is really cold. Enjoy at the beach or the pool for optimal relaxation.
Amanda R.
Gainesville, FL
I love Corona light! I can just kick back with one and pretend I'm on the beach somewhere. Definitely get the bottle, the can give it a metal taste (blah).
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
For tacontuesdays when I'm at my favorite Mexican joint -- Amish a lime down the neck and sip away -- best when the weather outside is hot, gross and sweaty!
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Add a lime and I feel like this is the perfect vacation beer. I don’t regularly drink this unless it’s summer or I’m on vacation somewhere sunny and beachy.
Sophie S.
Corona Light is a really great low calorie, high flavored beer option! Especially when paired with a lime, it's super refreshing and is a staple year round!
Steve G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Corona is a brand that I have been happily drinking for over 10 years. Corona light is even better. It is smooth and refreshing and I love the taste so much.
Lindsey R.
Cookeville , TN
Great alternative to Corona Extra for those watching their figure coming in at only 99 calories and 5 grams of carbs!Smooth taste with a light crisp finish.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
My husband really likes these. He doesn’t drink beer too often but when he does, this is one of the beers he will drink. He says it is good after a long day!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
A great summertime beer that’s light and refreshing. I️ always add a lot of lime juice to it and it makes it even better. It has a super potent smell though!
Samantha H.
Great beer during the summer! On the beach nice and cold! I love it! Great price for a good quality beer! Has great flavor especially when mixed with a lime!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?