BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
My husband really likes these. He doesn’t drink beer too often but when he does, this is one of the beers he will drink. He says it is good after a long day!
Lauren B.
Northport, AL
There's nothing like a corona with a squeeze of lime and a sprinkle of salt. Corona has a lighter feel, so you can drink more than one without feeling full.
Michelle J.
Lewiston
There is nothing better than a cold corona with lime on a hot summer day. I don’t drink beer often but I will order a corona if that’s what I am looking for.
Anna Maria C.
I really like Corona Light beer. It has a nice refreshing taste without the heaviness of a regular beer a cold beer is a perfect ending to a nice summer day
Rebecca C.
Orange, CA
This is perfect after a hard day of work or bbqn on a hot summer day. Add a lil salt and some fresh lime soo good! Its crisp, refreshing, and now I want one!
Jasmine S.
Joplin
This is the only beer I drink! If I ever have a cold one with the girls, or I just need to wind down, this is my go to! If you haven’t tried it, try it now!
Heather B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this straight from the bottle, no lemon or Lime needed. Hot day, cold day, I have a Corona light when I don't want a buzz but just to sip a good beer
Samantha H.
Great beer during the summer! On the beach nice and cold! I love it! Great price for a good quality beer! Has great flavor especially when mixed with a lime!
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is perfect for summer or vacation. The Lite version is just as good as the original if not better. A Corona with lime is the perfect summer drink.
Rachel M.
Bloomington, IN
Corona is the perfect beer for a an easy going night to enjoy grilling out with your friends. It is crisp and refreshing. Add a lime and it gets even better!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?