#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,425 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Tasted more like water than anything else. Definitely won't be getting light again, I didn't even feel like I was drinking anything but over carbonated water
Corona is the perfect beer for a an easy going night to enjoy grilling out with your friends. It is crisp and refreshing. Add a lime and it gets even better!
Love this as a lighter option than the normal Coronas. Less calories and tastes just as good! Less widely available than Corona Extra, though. A great beer!
Add a lime and I feel like this is the perfect vacation beer. I don’t regularly drink this unless it’s summer or I’m on vacation somewhere sunny and beachy.
Corona light with a lime is just a perfect drink all around, its not hoppy and it's not heavy tasting! It makes you feel like your thirst is being quenched!
A corona and a lime is the definition of backyard summer bbq's. Its great that this lighter version is available and that it still has the same great taste.
Love it! Add a slice of lime and it's a great, light, refreshing beer. It goes well with lots of foods and is served at lots of bars so it's often an option.
I love Corona light! I can just kick back with one and pretend I'm on the beach somewhere. Definitely get the bottle, the can give it a metal taste (blah).
I buy it for my husband who is diabetic but likes to drink a beer every so often, it is soft and light when passing, it has less alcohol and it is refreshing
My husband really likes these. He doesn’t drink beer too often but when he does, this is one of the beers he will drink. He says it is good after a long day!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos