#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,686 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I am not a beer drinker but in the summer there really is nothing better than a cold corona light with lime. i don't drink regular calorie beer so always light
I had my first Corona in Mexico and I feel like I’m back every time I have one. This is the most refreshing beer. Just open, add a lime, and relax into summer.
Out of all beers that I've tasted in the past, this has been the only one with the best taste! Its so smooth to drink and the bottle itself looks so appealing!
I am a woman who loves beer and mostly only drinks beer. He used to drink liquor when he was younger, and occasionally like a little whiskey. Although most of the time, I am a beer girl. Mostly a craft beer girl, young woman who is. Whatever suits you. Although Corona is definitely not brewing. I have my male friends drinking beer, I used to refuse it. In fact, when used to go out with me and not drink beer, the waiters would be like, "Beer is for the taste refined." Needless to say, I think I gave them quite well, but at the same time I still stick to craft beer. They do not like Corona at all, so if you're like them and only used for craft beer on the fruity side - Corona is not for you. I, on the other hand, Corona is the only beer that I will enjoy by myself at home. Otherwise I never drink alone, it's a good beer as relaxing. While my other favorites I like to arrive on tap while I am with friends.
I like corona for the taste and also how light it feels, it’s not expensive and it’s a good product over all, it is better than a lot of other beers I’ve tried
So whenever we go to Mexico this is what we buy to drink on the beach. It’s very refreshing and super affordable. Add a little lime and it tastes like summer.
My favorite beer. I put a slice of lemon, a slice of lime, and even sprinkle a little salt inside of my beer bottle. As well as, salt the rim too. Good stuff!
Delicious with a lime! Perfect on a hot sunny day. This is a family favorite especially if we are having a bbq. You can't go wrong with Corona. Its a hit woth
The only beer I will drink. Hits the spot on a summer day. I add a lime wedge. It’s light and not overpowering but has a great flavor. Not watery or anything.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos