BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
es buena una de las mejores que eh probado, y eso que soy un poco exigente a la hora de tomar cerveza, me gusta su sabor y el precio es acorde con el producto
Jackie W.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
This is my favorite summer beer. Delicious flavor. I like the lights and find that it has a lighter taste to it. It's on the pricey side for beer but worth it
Michelle F.
Richmond, VA
The perfect beer while you're grilling out or sitting by the pool. Make sure you pick-up some limes at the grocery store, because it's the perfect combination.
Nazly P.
I am a woman who loves beer and mostly only drinks beer. He used to drink liquor when he was younger, and occasionally like a little whiskey. Although most of the time, I am a beer girl. Mostly a craft beer girl, young woman who is. Whatever suits you. Although Corona is definitely not brewing. I have my male friends drinking beer, I used to refuse it. In fact, when used to go out with me and not drink beer, the waiters would be like, "Beer is for the taste refined." Needless to say, I think I gave them quite well, but at the same time I still stick to craft beer. They do not like Corona at all, so if you're like them and only used for craft beer on the fruity side - Corona is not for you. I, on the other hand, Corona is the only beer that I will enjoy by myself at home. Otherwise I never drink alone, it's a good beer as relaxing. While my other favorites I like to arrive on tap while I am with friends.
destny b.
This is the best beer by far, after a long day at work i come home and crack one open and it gets me perfectly relaxed and in a better mood. Happy happy happy.
Yana P.
sunrise
One of my favourite beer . Very refreshing.Taste the best with some lime in it. f you are a fan of some crisp sorry taste i would recommend to give it a try!!!
Pamela V.
Tampa, FL
Nothing better than a really cold beer with a slice of lemon in a hot day. I like more corona light that corona extra. The flavor is a little bit less strong.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love Corona! It's great anytime of year, but definitely in the summer! It brings me to a tropical place, especially with a squeeze of lime and a dash of salt!
Lizzy p.
allegany
Great flavor especially with a nice lime wedge. Definitely recommend to others, a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion. Never disappointed when I drink them.
Erica M.
Nashville, IL
Perfect on the beach or any summer time activity with a lime. the lime is a must and the light is perfect for those who don't care for the strong Corona taste.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?