#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Great refreshing taste for a warm summery day. This is a mainstream product that can be found almost anywhere. Tastes great with lime. It is relatively cheap.
I'm a big fan of corona light. I like the crisp citrus taste when's fresh lime wedge is added. I think it's the best drink on a hot summer night at the beach.
es buena una de las mejores que eh probado, y eso que soy un poco exigente a la hora de tomar cerveza, me gusta su sabor y el precio es acorde con el producto
Good beer... I love to have one or two of these when it is nice out!! it's has a good flavor too me and it's pretty much the only beer me and my fiance drink:)
The flagship of summer beers! Goes down easy, have to add a lime though! you can usually get more for cheaper, so the bigger the pack the better the deal!
Corona Light was the first beer I ever really enjoyed and remains a favorite. It's light, refreshing, and low in carbs - just what I seek in an adult beverage!
Better with a lime squeezed and dropped down in it, but average overall. Not the best, but not the worst. I'm not a big beer person, but this one I can drink!
I love that this beer is so light and that there’s a “light” option. It goes perfectly on a hot summer day at the beach. The packaging is simple and inviting.
Great quality beer. One of my favorite beer brands. Although I don't drink beer often, this is definitely a go-to when I'm wanting one. Would highly recommend.
Number one beer always. Its great for any occasion and one of the first brand's I always buy. Always has a great taste. Never heard anything bad of this brand.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos