BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Great refreshing taste for a warm summery day. This is a mainstream product that can be found almost anywhere. Tastes great with lime. It is relatively cheap.
Victoria S.
Erie, PA
I'm a big fan of corona light. I like the crisp citrus taste when's fresh lime wedge is added. I think it's the best drink on a hot summer night at the beach.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
es buena una de las mejores que eh probado, y eso que soy un poco exigente a la hora de tomar cerveza, me gusta su sabor y el precio es acorde con el producto
tina p.
clinton, ny
Good beer... I love to have one or two of these when it is nice out!! it's has a good flavor too me and it's pretty much the only beer me and my fiance drink:)
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The flagship of summer beers! Goes down easy, have to add a lime though! you can usually get more for cheaper, so the bigger the pack the better the deal!
Peej P.
Reno, NV
Corona Light was the first beer I ever really enjoyed and remains a favorite. It's light, refreshing, and low in carbs - just what I seek in an adult beverage!
Rebecca B.
Sellersburg, IN
Better with a lime squeezed and dropped down in it, but average overall. Not the best, but not the worst. I'm not a big beer person, but this one I can drink!
Sydney B.
I love that this beer is so light and that there’s a “light” option. It goes perfectly on a hot summer day at the beach. The packaging is simple and inviting.
Krystal D.
Columbia, MO
Great quality beer. One of my favorite beer brands. Although I don't drink beer often, this is definitely a go-to when I'm wanting one. Would highly recommend.
Elizabeth V.
Covington, GA
Number one beer always. Its great for any occasion and one of the first brand's I always buy. Always has a great taste. Never heard anything bad of this brand.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?