#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,680 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I don't stand alcohol a lot but I am a sociale drinker. Reason why I like corona, actually any type. Corona light is not readily available all over the states (more common in europe) but when they have it that's one of my first choices. The taste is very similar to usual corona but I can tell the difference in alcohol content
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Beautiful packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others.
So again, this tasted like water that was deluted of a flavor and then half of it thrown out and added hot water to it the cooled and put in a bottle.
I love to use it to make micheladas. There are many beers that u just cannot mix anything with and Corona to me is the best for micheladas.
i like corona who dosent its the beer of all choices .its good for football games,baseball games ,basketball games at home with the guys.
Lime or no lime! That is the question! I believe either way- a cold corona on a warm night makes for a relaxing experience! Enjoy!!!
Nothing beats an icy cold CORONA, it is the best beer on the market and so easy to drink and very joyful with a slice of lime pushed down the neck of the bottle.....
This is a great go-to beer. Perfect on a hot day to share with friends. I like it many ways....the way it comes, with a lime (just like all the commercials!), Red Corona - with a splash of grenadine (or filling it all the way to the top like me!) for something different but very good. Everyone who's tried it I know has liked it, and also with tomato juice/Bloody Mary mix. It's like a meal, not so much as when you mix it with Heinekin, but good on an empty stomach! Corona is good in any situation for anyone.
Great taste with a bit of lime squeezed in and served ice cold. Very mild taste, I usually don't enjoy beer but I like this.
Agradable sabor. Refrescante, en cuanto a sus grados de alcohol me parecen adecuados mientras consumas con consciencia.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos