#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,695 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona Light is so light and fresh. It's perfect when you need to quench your thirst with a refreshing beer. I always turn to Corona light when I need a refreshment that's not heavy and leaves me satisfied. And good news is that it's light! :) I would buy again of course!
Great light crisp taste especially when you serve it ice-chilled in the bottle. Slice up a lime and twist a slice to drop in the bottle. Great on a hot, summer day.
This would be my beer of choice at a party if there weren't many options. I like to drink it with a lime and it's refreshing. I could drink a few but this beer isn't anything too special.
Im not a corona fan at all. it’s not one of the best. but the price is ok. Its available everywhere with nice packaging. I would not really recommend this beer to others because I don’t really like it.
You'll like corona light idk you like beer. It tastes better than regular corona and it doesn't make you feel as bloated. The bottle is much better than on tap.
Not much on Corona, but it definitely beats a few other beers I’ve tried. I would recommend drinking it w/ a margarita if you’re not someone who drinks it on the regular. Overall, decent taste— just not my fav cup of tea (well beer)!
This beer is awesome!! For people who like to be somewhat healthy but also love beer it's a good beer to drink. It's light and when you add a lime it's the best taste ever!!!!!
This the way to go when deciding what you want to drink as far as beer. Nice and cold with or without salt and lime. Great beer to make michelada. Beer goes down way to easy.
This is my favorite summer beer, paired with a lime, I can't get enough! I enjoy the taste of Light more than regular Corona taste which is great since it has less calories!
I don't normally drink cheap beers but when I do this is my go to. I prefer cheap beers to be imports rather than something in the US. So good with a little salt and lime.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos