BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Natalie G.
Fullerton, CA
Corona Light is so light and fresh. It's perfect when you need to quench your thirst with a refreshing beer. I always turn to Corona light when I need a refreshment that's not heavy and leaves me satisfied. And good news is that it's light! :) I would buy again of course!
Caroline S.
Great light crisp taste especially when you serve it ice-chilled in the bottle. Slice up a lime and twist a slice to drop in the bottle. Great on a hot, summer day.
Shari H.
This would be my beer of choice at a party if there weren't many options. I like to drink it with a lime and it's refreshing. I could drink a few but this beer isn't anything too special.
Missy T.
Im not a corona fan at all. it’s not one of the best. but the price is ok. Its available everywhere with nice packaging. I would not really recommend this beer to others because I don’t really like it.
Noelle S.
North Bergen, NJ
You'll like corona light idk you like beer. It tastes better than regular corona and it doesn't make you feel as bloated. The bottle is much better than on tap.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Not much on Corona, but it definitely beats a few other beers I’ve tried. I would recommend drinking it w/ a margarita if you’re not someone who drinks it on the regular. Overall, decent taste— just not my fav cup of tea (well beer)!
Stephanie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This beer is awesome!! For people who like to be somewhat healthy but also love beer it's a good beer to drink. It's light and when you add a lime it's the best taste ever!!!!!
isaac l.
North Hollywood, CA
This the way to go when deciding what you want to drink as far as beer. Nice and cold with or without salt and lime. Great beer to make michelada. Beer goes down way to easy.
Melissa W.
Pt Barrington, IL
This is my favorite summer beer, paired with a lime, I can't get enough! I enjoy the taste of Light more than regular Corona taste which is great since it has less calories!
teagan H.
Seattle, WA
I don't normally drink cheap beers but when I do this is my go to. I prefer cheap beers to be imports rather than something in the US. So good with a little salt and lime.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?