#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,455 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is one of my favorite beers for summer. Paired with a lime wedge and I am one happy girl. I mean who doesn't love an ice cold beer after a hard days work.
This is the go to beer for me in the summer. Light and refreshing, especially with a lime. Sitting by the pool with this is one of the things I like most about the summer. Great beer!
I prefer corona light to extra, just a personal preference. this is great with lime and mexican food- i don't know what it is, the flavor just compliments chips and salsa perfectly
The only beer I'll drink. I literally can't stand beer but I will drink a corona in the summer once I'm out of other options. 5 stars for not being the worst option lol
In honor of cinco de mayo and the start of bikini prep season I have made the switch from corona to corona light. And boy is it delicious. Pair it with a lime and you're good to go!
The saltiness and the lime do the trick for me! Adds some extra flavor! It's not my go to but sometimes you are just in the mood for a Corona! Decently priced and I love the flavor!
Corona is a great light beer. On a hot summer day by the pool this is a very popular choice for most people. Personally I am not a fan unless there is a fresh lime squeezed in it!
This is one of my favorite beers on a hot summer day. Ice cold and add a lime is nice and refreshing. Prefer it in the bottle...for some reason it tastes better than in the can.
One of my favorites. It is so light and is the perfect end to a nice spring or summer day. Obviously a lime is imperative for the flavor, truly doesn't taste the same without.
One of my favorites. The light option is really good for a light beer. Corona may sometimes be a bit more expensive, but is worth the extra money. Excellent taste and appeals to a variety of people. A+
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos