BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Brittany S.
Toledo, OH
This is one of my favorite beers for summer. Paired with a lime wedge and I am one happy girl. I mean who doesn't love an ice cold beer after a hard days work.
Jessica J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the go to beer for me in the summer. Light and refreshing, especially with a lime. Sitting by the pool with this is one of the things I like most about the summer. Great beer!
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
I prefer corona light to extra, just a personal preference. this is great with lime and mexican food- i don't know what it is, the flavor just compliments chips and salsa perfectly
Laurel S.
Ontario , CA
The only beer I'll drink. I literally can't stand beer but I will drink a corona in the summer once I'm out of other options. 5 stars for not being the worst option lol
Amandao O.
North Kingstown, RI
In honor of cinco de mayo and the start of bikini prep season I have made the switch from corona to corona light. And boy is it delicious. Pair it with a lime and you're good to go!
Kylie B.
Centerburg, OH
The saltiness and the lime do the trick for me! Adds some extra flavor! It's not my go to but sometimes you are just in the mood for a Corona! Decently priced and I love the flavor!
Ann H.
Corona is a great light beer. On a hot summer day by the pool this is a very popular choice for most people. Personally I am not a fan unless there is a fresh lime squeezed in it!
sue H.
Fishers, IN
This is one of my favorite beers on a hot summer day. Ice cold and add a lime is nice and refreshing. Prefer it in the bottle...for some reason it tastes better than in the can.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
One of my favorites. It is so light and is the perfect end to a nice spring or summer day. Obviously a lime is imperative for the flavor, truly doesn't taste the same without.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorites. The light option is really good for a light beer. Corona may sometimes be a bit more expensive, but is worth the extra money. Excellent taste and appeals to a variety of people. A+
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?