#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
To be honest I can’t tell the taste difference between a Corona extra or a corona light. I prefer this in a cold mug with a line or two squeezed into the glass add a dash of salt and it’s a perfect pool or beach beer
Corona Light is my go to beer. It has a nice, refreshing taste. It also doesn't taste too heavy. Nice to cut a few calories as well. Corona has always been my favorite beer.
On a hot day I want a Corona Light. It's refreshing and reminds me of summer. Throw a lime in it and you might as well be at the beach. I like it over other mexican beers.
Simply my favorite. Its the only beer I really drink .. after a hard day at work you grab yourself out a corona a wedge of lime and a dash of salt and yummm! Its a great day
Corona is my summer beer of choice. It's a great price and not filling like some other beers. Great that it is light as well and I cant tell the difference between the two
Corona is the perfect summer drink. Just buy a case and take it to the beach or pool to enjoy a nice refreshing beverage that doesn't have too much overpowering flavor. Add a lime or lemon and enjoy the day.
This is one of my favorite beers. It has a great, light, full flavor. It always meets the expectations I require when purchasing a beer. It is amazing when served with a wedge of lime. It is not too expensive. I will absolutely continue to purchase this beer.
Tastes exactly the same and regular corona, but love how it doesn't have as many calories or carbohydrate's in it. Love it! Will definitely buy again and tell many other
I’m not a big beer drinker and probably not the best person to ask about beer but this is one beer that I was actually able to get through without giving up on it.
I love this with a lime! It is great for a light and refreshing beer to enjoy on a summer day. It is cooling and rich in taste, while still being considered a light beer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos