BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
Drinking a Corona takes me to the beach! It is the perfect complement to seafood and it can be used while cooking too! It’s affordable and you can buy it anywhere liquor is sold. You can drink it with or without lime and still be transported to the beaches of Mexico!
ℳᎯℕⅅᎽ ℬ.
Miami
Sigh* Corona Light, just the same amazing taste as the original Corona! Only 99 calories! This is a super affordable beer that I've been buying for a while now. It has a light refreshing taste for when your super thirsty after a long day. Would definitely recommend!
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Corona is my go to beer if I am going to crack open a cold one . In my opinion there is just nothing better than an ice cold corona rimmed with salt and a lime stuffed inside! Flavors of home in a bottle ! It pairs well with meals and celebrations and lets face it the actual bottle itself is just iconic of summer
Renee S.
Fargo, ND
A very light and pleasant beer! I had this beer while eating tacos which may have increased the amount I liked it. I would prefer this beer over other light beers (Busch light, Bud light, etc.). The slight lime taste is very pleasant without being overwhelming.
Amanda W.
This is one of my favorite and go to beers. I love how light it is. I am more of a light beer person not dark and this one is perfect. Just pop a lime in there and you’re good to go! You can find this at any local grocery store or distributor. Pretty cheap, great beer!
Marilyn M.
CLEAR CREEK, WV
Due to the fact that I’m a light beer kind of gal, I have to say that this light beer is an excellent choice. Is the first time I had bought it and I can honestly say I would buy it again. Not only that it’s very affordable and inexpensive. I would definitely buy again.
Jessica S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For that cheaper beer, this one is great. It compliments that spicy Mexican food perfectly. With a lime wedge squeezed in the bottle, it adds to the flavor. I have purchased this a few times for some parties we have and it's a great drink to share with friends.
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
This is by far my favorite beer. You can never go wrong with corona. It goes well with Mexican or seafood. I buy corona with limes all the time. You can’t go wrong with it. It’s nit expensive and is great to bring to a party. I love sharing corona with my friends.
Cassandra J.
Green Bay
I'm a fan of all Corona products but this one miiiight be the top for me just because of the "light" part of it all. To me, it doesn't have a drastic taste difference than my other favorites. To someone who REALLY knows beer though, this may be different for them.
Angela R.
Carlsbad, CA
Corona is absolutely my beer of choice! I never drink or buy any other brand. It is very refreshing, especially when served ice cold and with a lime. Corona never disappoints and its even better that they have a lower calorie option! It still tastes amazing.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?