BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Nicole M.
Aumsville, OR
I like corona after a long hard day of work, especially during the summer when it's hot. There's something about an ice cold corona in a hot day that you just can't beat.
Amanda K.
Mount Olive, IL
I love this with a lime! It is great for a light and refreshing beer to enjoy on a summer day. It is cooling and rich in taste, while still being considered a light beer.
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI
I like this with either a lemon or lime. And better keep that salt shaker handy, cuz I need a lot with this beer. Better enjoyed out of the privacy of my own home, cuz it could get quite messy
ashley l.
Hill Afb, UT
Definitely one of my faves! If i am not drinking some type of budweiser then corona is definitely what ill have in my hand. it has been one of my favorite ever since i can remember. if you have yet to try it, then it is a must!
Anna S.
Boston
Whenever I am hanging out with friends at a bbq or just at my apartment, corona is my go to beer.  When going out to a bar, corona is also my go too.  Corona light is truly a light beer.  I would definitely recommend this to others.  The price is also reasonable
Lucy S.
Fontana, CA
Hands down this is my favorite! It doesn't have as strong as an after taste as regular Corona and drinking it with lime & salt is a must! I also like to line the rim of the bootle with some lime-chile-powder for an extra kick!
Doll P.
Albuquerque, NM
Same great taste as a regular Corona but less calories. Win, win! Hard to find stores in my area that sell Corona Light but I definitely take advantage when I find them.
Lindsay H.
Ypsilanti, MI
LOVE this light beer for the summer! Cut up a lime and you are good to go. My bf doesn't mind the light beer either, and usually he frowns when I buy light anything lol
Kim B.
East Islip, NY
Our favorite beer

It's delicious and smooth add a little lime and you're good to go

It's a little expensive compared to other light. We're but it's definitely worth it
Theresa T.
Bensalem, PA
My favorite beach beer! Just add a lime and its like a vacation in every sip! The most refreshing beer for the summer time, and with less calories, it's an easy choice.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?