#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,667 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I prefer the light over the regular corona because im watching my calorie intake ;). But honestly i drink light corona with a lime at pretty regular schedule,.i like it that much.
Coronas on a hot day is the best combination. they almost taste like water and is so refreshing lol. add some lime and salt and its heaven must try it out. one of my favorite beers.
Love love love this beer, great for outside with friends and bbq. Add a little lemon wedge, salt the rim and a bit of hot sauce and a shrimp.. perfect for back yard get togethters
I feel like I always loved Corona. But the new light leaves a weird aftertaste or film in my mouth. Just delicious going down but after taste is bitter and sour.
Corona is such a classic drink and perfect for summer BBQ season. I prefer it with a lime and it pairs well with chicken, pasta salad, burgers, and chips. I enjoy the light flavor
I have tried a little sip of Corona beer before it was good I specifically like the lemon like taste I think this brand is amazing and I would love some more of their beers
This beer is soooo good! I like to drink it with some salt and lime.. Makes me think of the beach every time i drink one.. Always meets my expectations, sooo recommend this beer.
Corona is my favorite beer. My husband and I like tonsit on the patio and sip on one or two. The light flavor keeps from bloat while still having tons of flavor.
Such a good beach beer. The beer just reminds me of sitting on a Mexican beach drinking cold beer in the hot sun. Best with a lime thrown in for the taste. Refreshing and simple.
Corona + lime = perfect summer beer! Love it!! Light, refreshing, feels like being at the beach all year round. I’m not a huge beer drinker but this is my go to.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos