#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,473 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This beer is LIFE!!! Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had.
i love love love corona light. to me is have a slightly different taster from a regular corona. but this beer is good with a lime wedge and salt around the rim on any occasion
Perfect summer beer. I love drinking this beer when I am at the beach or grabbing a drink at happy hour. It's definitely a beer I like drinking when the weather is warm and I am outdoors.
I love Corona, it's definitely one of my top favorite beers to drink and they taste great! I'm a huge Budlight fan and they taste somewhat similar to me which works out great because I enjoy drinking both of them!
A timeless classic! I usually drop some type of citrus fruit in the bottle to enhance the flavor! Lemons or limes are typical, but in the summer, try an orange.
Love corona. it is great summer beer. goes well with BBQ chicken and a lime. it also goes well in a margarita. it is my beer of choice. particularly corona light.
This is a great beer to add to various beer punches, and also makes for an interesting addition to a margarita! I don't really like to drink it by itself, though.
I have tried a little sip of Corona beer before it was good I specifically like the lemon like taste I think this brand is amazing and I would love some more of their beers
Love love love this beer, great for outside with friends and bbq. Add a little lemon wedge, salt the rim and a bit of hot sauce and a shrimp.. perfect for back yard get togethters
Add a wedge of lime and some salt to this and you have a perfect drink. I like the taste of these. The only complaint I have is the price, but worth it sometimes
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos