#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is the next best choice with a piece of lime and some salt on the side. Will not be disappointed, bought it at a supermarket. I was a repeat consumer. Will recommend to others, it's already everyone's first choice to the table.
This is one of the most common beer is be used in many ways besides drinking it can be used on oysters on a grill or to make a michelada but otherwise it's great on its own.
By far my favorite beer. Whether it's summertime or taco night this is my go-to. It's the most common beer I buy and I'm never disappointed. Add a squeeze of lime and a little salt and it's perfect!
Corona is my go-to cheap beer. If I can't get anything else, it will do. It's not particularly strong nor does it taste that good, but its better than most light beers.
Obviously corona light is a staple, especially when sitting on the beach or enjoying a big ol California burrito. Just add a lime and you're automatically in ultimate relaxation mode! So light & refreshing
Corona's are a summer staple for me. There's something about just kicking back in the backyard or on the beach just drinking a Corona that is so refreshing and satisfying.
Since I have to watch how much gluten I consume , I had to find a beer that tastes good . Corona is good for me with anything but mostly with Mexican food which I also love
Corona is the best beer for summer days at the beach or on the boat. The cans are perfect for places that don't allow glass. It is one of the cheapest beers available and tastes way better than the others in it's price range. I will always buy Corona!
Only Four stars because all beer gives me a bloated feeling. Price is decent and I would do it again. Compared to other beers I give this taste a higher rating because I enjoy it more. I would def recommend
Corona is my go to beer in the summer. It is light and very easy to drink. I have to drink it with a lime it just makes it even better. It's also not pricey. I will always buy this and I recommend it.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos