#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,426 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
i love love love corona light. to me is have a slightly different taster from a regular corona. but this beer is good with a lime wedge and salt around the rim on any occasion
The best light summer beer! Low calorie, but full taste! I actually prefer the light to the regular Corona. Light, crisp, refreshing, and because of the 99 calories, it's guilt free!
I love Corona, it's definitely one of my top favorite beers to drink and they taste great! I'm a huge Budlight fan and they taste somewhat similar to me which works out great because I enjoy drinking both of them!
Perfect summer beer. I love drinking this beer when I am at the beach or grabbing a drink at happy hour. It's definitely a beer I like drinking when the weather is warm and I am outdoors.
This is a great beer to add to various beer punches, and also makes for an interesting addition to a margarita! I don't really like to drink it by itself, though.
This beer is LIFE!!! Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had.
It is a nice crisp taste. I must have it ice cold with a slice of lemon and salt. It's a necessity for all family get togethers. I prefer the original Corona "dressed" but for being a light beer this one isn't bad.
A timeless classic! I usually drop some type of citrus fruit in the bottle to enhance the flavor! Lemons or limes are typical, but in the summer, try an orange.
I love me some Corona Light. I was disappointed in July when I found out we couldn't have glass bottles on our beach and to my surprise, I found out coronas were also in cans now!! So happy about that. Plus, you can still add the lime to the can :)
Love corona. it is great summer beer. goes well with BBQ chicken and a lime. it also goes well in a margarita. it is my beer of choice. particularly corona light.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos