BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Larissa R.
garden grove
i love love love corona light. to me is have a slightly different taster from a regular corona. but this beer is good with a lime wedge and salt around the rim on any occasion
Olivia V.
Rhinebeck, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best light summer beer! Low calorie, but full taste! I actually prefer the light to the regular Corona. Light, crisp, refreshing, and because of the 99 calories, it's guilt free!
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC
I love Corona, it's definitely one of my top favorite beers to drink and they taste great! I'm a huge Budlight fan and they taste somewhat similar to me which works out great because I enjoy drinking both of them!
Tiffany J.
NOTTINGHAM, MD
Perfect summer beer. I love drinking this beer when I am at the beach or grabbing a drink at happy hour. It's definitely a beer I like drinking when the weather is warm and I am outdoors.
Tyler R.
This is a great beer to add to various beer punches, and also makes for an interesting addition to a margarita! I don't really like to drink it by itself, though.
Arianna D.
This beer is LIFE!!! Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had.
loreli M.
It is a nice crisp taste. I must have it ice cold with a slice of lemon and salt. It's a necessity for all family get togethers. I prefer the original Corona "dressed" but for being a light beer this one isn't bad.
Megan K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A timeless classic! I usually drop some type of citrus fruit in the bottle to enhance the flavor! Lemons or limes are typical, but in the summer, try an orange.
Samantha S.
Harrisburg, PA
I love me some Corona Light. I was disappointed in July when I found out we couldn't have glass bottles on our beach and to my surprise, I found out coronas were also in cans now!! So happy about that. Plus, you can still add the lime to the can :)
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love corona. it is great summer beer. goes well with BBQ chicken and a lime. it also goes well in a margarita. it is my beer of choice. particularly corona light.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?