#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love coronitas. The taste is awesome, I used to drink just the regular coronas but after my pregnancy I could not stand the taste. This one is light and that's what I like.
Perfect light summer beer! Served with a lime is even better. Always served at most beers and is perfect to switch to as the taste is different from other beers.
Definitely one of my favorite beer choices to enjoy in the summer! If you want a nice refreshing beverage that does not have an overwhelming taste than give this beer a try!
Really nasty beer. Although all beers are gross in my opinion, this one is at the bottom of my list. The flavor just wasn't great. It's a light colored beer with a very odd beer flavor.
Has a very light head of foam. I miss the skunk of lagers with this lighter beer and find it disappointing to the taste buds. Always needs a dash of lime and salt to even be palatable. Definitely not one of my favorites or something I recommend to friends.
Every single Cinco de Mayo when I bring out my Mexican side and make fajitas and hit pinatas, I always go for the Corona. Mostly because I had a bad experience with Dos X one year at Fiestas Patrias.
My favorite beer to order when I'm eating spicy food or sitting on the beach. Always delicious with a fresh squeezed lime. A little more expensive than other beers, but very light and well worth it.
It's...okay, for a cheap beer. Only acceptable to drink with a lime, or at an all-inclusive resort. Can't say I have ever bought this once I was no longer in my early 20s.
Not my favorite beer, but you can't go wrong with a corona and lime on a hot summer day! But if not by the beach, or next to the pool I probably would reach for corona as my first choice.
I do enjoy beer but not Corona. I tried Corona because it was a name I was familiar with but I will not be asking for it again. Super strong and bitter taste. No thank you.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos