BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona is my go to beer in the summer. It is light and very easy to drink. I have to drink it with a lime it just makes it even better. It's also not pricey. I will always buy this and I recommend it.
Megha S.
I love this beer because it is refreshing and light. It doesn't have the calories either that you get with other beers. It is great for barbecues and daytime events.
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
Its actually a decent light beer normally I am not a fan of any light beers. Great on a hot summer night with friends! Just cut up some limes and add it to the bottle.
Alex C.
Good, crisp, beer. I heard they're actually made in San Antonio, Texas, though, not Mexico, if that means anything to anybody. I like them, though. They're refreshing.
nashelly Z.
CORONA........ what can I say always just one can hit the spot specially with a BBQ out back with the family price is just right for quality and taste that it provides.
Jamie T.
Plainfield, IN
Corona is my go to beer for the summer. I grab a Corona, two limes and I am set to enjoy my summer nights. Whether it is on the beach, by a bonfire or sitting next to a pool, my summer is complete with an ice cold Corona.
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Coronas will definitely get your party started right. I usually don't drink beer but when I do occasionally it's always a Corona. It's has a very light and crisp taste.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite beers because it has really great flavor especially when it's ice cold. I like to mix this with Clamato and talking I love me a good michelada
Sarah H.
Youngstown, FL
Corona light is perfect for any day at the beach which during the summer happens a lot. It's light and refreshing and has an amazing flavor. One of my go to import beers! I recommend this to anyone when I can.
Jenna G.
Chula Vista , CA
This is a drink I always have stocked in my refrigerator and for good reason this is a social drink. Everyone I know loves this beer and I never get a hangover with it!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?