BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Kristina C.
Has a very light head of foam. I miss the skunk of lagers with this lighter beer and find it disappointing to the taste buds. Always needs a dash of lime and salt to even be palatable. Definitely not one of my favorites or something I recommend to friends.
Megan G.
Clarendon Hls, IL
It's...okay, for a cheap beer. Only acceptable to drink with a lime, or at an all-inclusive resort. Can't say I have ever bought this once I was no longer in my early 20s.
Shamra G.
Really nasty beer. Although all beers are gross in my opinion, this one is at the bottom of my list. The flavor just wasn't great. It's a light colored beer with a very odd beer flavor.
Teahgan L.
dover, nh
My hands down go-to beer will always be a ice cold bottle of Corona light. Compared to bud light, I feel it has a cris refreshing taste. Unlike light beers that tend to taste watered down, Corona is refreshing with every sip!
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I do enjoy beer but not Corona. I tried Corona because it was a name I was familiar with but I will not be asking for it again. Super strong and bitter taste. No thank you.
Amy S.
Mobile, AL
Corona Light is my favorite beer in the summer. It is the perfect beer to drink on a very hot day by the pool. I have been a customer for over 20 years and do not see that changing any time soon!
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Not my favorite beer, but you can't go wrong with a corona and lime on a hot summer day! But if not by the beach, or next to the pool I probably would reach for corona as my first choice.
Mary H.
I've had this.
I love corona and this really is... Light.
It's lighter than their Corona Extra.
It still tastes great and is smooth to drink but you don't get the alcoholic buzz you get from their Extra.
Jennifer T.
Raleigh, NC
We love Corona Light and this is a beer that we tend to drink at home or on vacation in the Islands. It is a light and refreshing beer and we always drink it with a little slice of lime. Heaven!
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
My favorite refreshing drink on a nice, relaxing day! I like squeezing a bit of lime in it and just having a nice evening with my boyfriend. Easy to buy and find in the store!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?