BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Melanie H.
Hilliard, OH
Love this beer! It's only 99 calories and tastes perfect with lime. Best light beer on the market. It's a little pricier than bud light but is way better. I always go for this choice. I am satisfied
Carmen C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the next best choice with a piece of lime and some salt on the side. Will not be disappointed, bought it at a supermarket. I was a repeat consumer. Will recommend to others, it's already everyone's first choice to the table.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Not my favorite beer, but you can't go wrong with a corona and lime on a hot summer day! But if not by the beach, or next to the pool I probably would reach for corona as my first choice.
Lindsay B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite go-to beer. Who can beat Corona with a lime and salt on the rim? You can't! If you notice in the Fast and Furious movies, it's Doms favorite choice!
Lissette R.
Light Beer is the way to go. I always gravitate towards light beer, I like coronas, but I am trying to watch my calorie intake. This beer is also good for a michelada.
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
Alright so this is the beer you would want to drink for a barbecue because it goes so well with the meats! Super affordable and a case will be good for a small gathering. They go by so quickly so that’s how you know it’s good.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
but it really is the perfect beer on a hot summer day or any time you need a refreshing cold one. Nothing better than an ice cold Corona and some lime. It always makes you think of summer.
Sarena M.
Roseville, CA
Since I have to watch how much gluten I consume , I had to find a beer that tastes good . Corona is good for me with anything but mostly with Mexican food which I also love
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Best beer according to my taste buds. I love this light beer and can stomach a few before I call it quits; but I must have a wedge of lime though- it just intensifies the flavor or this beverage.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love love my Corona. Only beer that I can drink sober. I need to have a few girly drinks in me before drinking other beers but corona tastes great without anything else.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?