#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Love this beer! It's only 99 calories and tastes perfect with lime. Best light beer on the market. It's a little pricier than bud light but is way better. I always go for this choice. I am satisfied
This is the next best choice with a piece of lime and some salt on the side. Will not be disappointed, bought it at a supermarket. I was a repeat consumer. Will recommend to others, it's already everyone's first choice to the table.
Not my favorite beer, but you can't go wrong with a corona and lime on a hot summer day! But if not by the beach, or next to the pool I probably would reach for corona as my first choice.
My absolute favorite go-to beer. Who can beat Corona with a lime and salt on the rim? You can't! If you notice in the Fast and Furious movies, it's Doms favorite choice!
Light Beer is the way to go. I always gravitate towards light beer, I like coronas, but I am trying to watch my calorie intake. This beer is also good for a michelada.
Alright so this is the beer you would want to drink for a barbecue because it goes so well with the meats! Super affordable and a case will be good for a small gathering. They go by so quickly so that’s how you know it’s good.
but it really is the perfect beer on a hot summer day or any time you need a refreshing cold one. Nothing better than an ice cold Corona and some lime. It always makes you think of summer.
Since I have to watch how much gluten I consume , I had to find a beer that tastes good . Corona is good for me with anything but mostly with Mexican food which I also love
Best beer according to my taste buds. I love this light beer and can stomach a few before I call it quits; but I must have a wedge of lime though- it just intensifies the flavor or this beverage.
Love love my Corona. Only beer that I can drink sober. I need to have a few girly drinks in me before drinking other beers but corona tastes great without anything else.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos