#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Sometimes you want a heavier taste, a corona with a lime is that option. Lots of flavor for a Mexican beer, just put your toes in the same while consuming and you’re on vacation!
A great summer favorite! Light and refreshing, complete with a lime slice to add to the great taste. Highly recommend for anyone who isn’t a fan of a heavy “beer” taste, as this is light and mildly flavored.
I really like a Corona and lime on a hot summer day while lounging by the pool. It’s very refreshing and great for parties. It’s widely available at all places that sell alcohol and it’s relatively inexpensive.
It is a pretty decent drink. It is affordable to get at the store and at the bar as well. I find that is taste better without the additional lime being thrown into the mix.
Corona is a nice light beer that doesn't make me feel so full after just one beer! I don't feel too bad about the calories and it is a nice way to wind down at the end of the day.
I love corona but I had to make a change to have less calories. And to my surprise the light corona and the regular don't taste much different at all! Corona just tastes so fresh with a lime wedge inside!
This beer is great tasting. Paired well with Mexican food and fish. Had to have lemon and salt. Is very refreshing and is nice to have on a summer night. Beer has to be ice cold!
My go to beach beer! Also great during the summer when you are grilling in the back yard! Corona light goes well with any meal but especially Mexican influenced meals! I would highly recommend this beer!
Whenever I go out I usually order a Corona Lite with a lime. I can drink them without limes too. Best Mexican beer in my choice, I always have some Coronas stocked in my fridge.
Light and refreshing. Like summer in a bottle! Great for non regular beer drinkers. Would definitely buy again! Staple for every party, like a day at the beach - just add lime!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos