BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Lauren C.
Greenville
It's always the perfect drink on a hot summer day! Add a lime and you'll feel like paradise is calling your name! It's better than other beers because it doesn't the heavy taste. Whether you are an avid beer drinker or just turned 21, you should absolutely give Corona a try!
Jade M.
Crestview , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite beers to drink on the beach! So refreshing and worth the money! Never disappoints me, and doesn’t make me feel super bloated, like some beers can, so that is also a plus! You can find Corona everywhere now, so if you need more, you don’t have to look hard!
Lexi H.
Stowe
Not sure why, but a Corona Light has always been my go - to beer. My favorite bartender at one of my local joints will crack one open for me as soon as I walk in the door! It's light & refreshing, and reminds me of relaxing on a beach. Just don't forget the lime!
Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
I'm not a big Beer Drinker but Corona with lime is very appealing to me. I love it on hot summer days or at a party when I don't feel like drinking anything else. It is Affordable, and has a nice crisp taste along with the lime. I recommended for all beer lovers out there.
Denise T.
Kinnelon
Corona light is a beer everyone knows. It  is my go to light beer for warm summer season .  It’s light and refreshing and great with a slice of lime. It is easy to find as all liquor stores carry it. It is reasonably priced and a favorite of many people.
Karen R.
Mahwah, NJ
Love #coronalight because it’s figure friendly but doesn’t skimp on the taste. You still feel like you’re drinking a beer and it’s not watered down. But only half the calories. Great for any occasion #mexicannight #tacotuesdays #cincodemayo #beer #influenster #highlyapprove
Jessica G.
Des Moines , IA
Don’t mind the flavor. I definitely have to be in the mood for a corona because I feel the taste for it is acquired. I prefer to have mine with a lime slice. The price is good. It isn’t in the top choice of beers I would buy but if someone else brings it I will drink one
Katherine G.
I love me some Corona Light, especially on those hot, summer days/nights. I prefer light Corona because I’m not a huge drinker, but like to have a beer or two here and there.
Taylor G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love a cold corona on a summer day. There is really no other way than with a lime squeezed into it. I feel it gives me a dry aftertaste, but still has a rich and refined taste.
Julie G.
Jacksonville
I bought this for me and my girls we went to the beach one day and it was perfect. I honestly can’t tell a difference between light and the regular they both go down the same and they both taste great. If you’re wanting to relax and go to the beach this is your beer :-)
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?