BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
Corona light is definitely my favorite beer and the one I will always choose. It’s affordable and the taste is amazing. It’s very smooth and delicious. The alcohol isn’t too strong which I appreciate it a lot.
Jp V.
Bryan, TX
Every single Cinco de Mayo when I bring out my Mexican side and make fajitas and hit pinatas, I always go for the Corona. Mostly because I had a bad experience with Dos X one year at Fiestas Patrias.
Darian D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely one of my favorite beer choices to enjoy in the summer! If you want a nice refreshing beverage that does not have an overwhelming taste than give this beer a try!
Megan G.
Clarendon Hls, IL
It's...okay, for a cheap beer. Only acceptable to drink with a lime, or at an all-inclusive resort. Can't say I have ever bought this once I was no longer in my early 20s.
Janie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Corona is definitely my personal favorite out of most beers! It's amazing ice cold with 2-3 like slices and a little salt around the rim. I'm craving right now as I'm typing this. Lol
Shamra G.
Really nasty beer. Although all beers are gross in my opinion, this one is at the bottom of my list. The flavor just wasn't great. It's a light colored beer with a very odd beer flavor.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As far as light beers go this one is pretty solid. It's light and refreshing. However, I generally prefer a fuller flavor profile. Still, it's a solid choice for the beach or pull. I would drink again.
Lauren L.
My favorite beer to order when I'm eating spicy food or sitting on the beach. Always delicious with a fresh squeezed lime. A little more expensive than other beers, but very light and well worth it.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Corona and a lime is all I can say oh and the beach perfect. Kick back in the lounge chair and pop slice and enjoy......the price you can not beat. It is refreshing and crisp and the lime makes it perfect.
Kristina C.
Harlem, GA
Has a very light head of foam. I miss the skunk of lagers with this lighter beer and find it disappointing to the taste buds. Always needs a dash of lime and salt to even be palatable. Definitely not one of my favorites or something I recommend to friends.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?