#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
These are great with a twist of lime in the summer. Corona Light goes down easy and is quite refreshing. They're more expensive than a domestic light beer but they also taste better.
One of my favorite beers especially with a slice of lime. Great taste, it’s perfect ice cold on a summer day, sitting outside on a fall night or watching a game. Nothing beats drinking it right from the bottle.
This is my favorite beer. I love it served super cold and with lime and salt. Yummy!!!! Its the perfect beer for me. Corona does not give me a weird aftertaste like other beers like Budweiser does for example.
This is what I normally order or drink. Its color is bright golden yellow. Its a little carbonated. Clean and light tasting. I love putting a sliced of lime or lemon inside the bottle.
Add a lime and your golden with this product. It's super smooth and delicious. I'm not a beer drinker usually, but if I'm in the mood for one I turn to a Corona Light.
I hate beer but i love this beer. This is the only beer i would drink. I feel like its a lot lighter than any other beer. And also, put a lime inside and add some salt, mmm delicious!!
I love this beer, especially with a lime. I've never tried it with a lemon or anything like that but the lime works like it was made for it. Also, my mom goes crazy for a Corona Light
I love corona light with a lime! Great when you're at those seedy bars that only carry cheap beer, and when you're looking to buy beer on a budget. Perfect camping beer. Will continue to love until the end of time.
This beer is so tasty! I like the little bottles of Coronitas. This beer is very light and refreshing. It is a good beer for a summer day because it isn't heavy.
Corona lite is perfect for a lite beer taste. I add a lime with my beer and it is cool and refreshing. It’s easy to find at any store so very convenient. It is also a great price! I definitely am a repeat customer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos