BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Rhea D.
Olyphant, PA
These are great with a twist of lime in the summer. Corona Light goes down easy and is quite refreshing. They're more expensive than a domestic light beer but they also taste better.
Nic B.
One of my favorite beers especially with a slice of lime. Great taste, it’s perfect ice cold on a summer day, sitting outside on a fall night or watching a game. Nothing beats drinking it right from the bottle.
Jacquelin P.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite beer. I love it served super cold and with lime and salt. Yummy!!!! Its the perfect beer for me. Corona does not give me a weird aftertaste like other beers like Budweiser does for example.
Van Averie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is what I normally order or drink. Its color is bright golden yellow. Its a little carbonated. Clean and light tasting. I love putting a sliced of lime or lemon inside the bottle.
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL
Add a lime and your golden with this product. It's super smooth and delicious. I'm not a beer drinker usually, but if I'm in the mood for one I turn to a Corona Light.
Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate beer but i love this beer. This is the only beer i would drink. I feel like its a lot lighter than any other beer. And also, put a lime inside and add some salt, mmm delicious!!
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I love this beer, especially with a lime. I've never tried it with a lemon or anything like that but the lime works like it was made for it. Also, my mom goes crazy for a Corona Light
Danielle K.
Grandville, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love corona light with a lime! Great when you're at those seedy bars that only carry cheap beer, and when you're looking to buy beer on a budget. Perfect camping beer. Will continue to love until the end of time.
Meagan M.
Tarentum, PA
This beer is so tasty! I like the little bottles of Coronitas. This beer is very light and refreshing. It is a good beer for a summer day because it isn't heavy.
Celina D.
Riverside, CA
Corona lite is perfect for a lite beer taste. I add a lime with my beer and it is cool and refreshing. It’s easy to find at any store so very convenient. It is also a great price! I definitely am a repeat customer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?